Thursday 2 July 2009

Awake


As is quite often the case with these posts, I selected this totally at random. The amazing thing is that it has relevance to me at the moment in something I am going through; I will not discuss it further here, it is not the time or the place, but instead just offer the poem for your reading pleasure.



Awake 05 Jan 93

Across the sand
Beneath the waves
A thousand feet
In unique rhythms
Journey
To find the stones
In circle round
Or standing proud
In lonely majesty.
And
When found
To dance
The eternal
Dance

Awake
The sleeping Dragon
From slumbers deep and ancient
Awake
Your mind, free your thoughts
From paths so well trod
That the meaning has for so long faded




Just one short poem today, let me know what you feel...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment