Saturday 4 July 2009

Between Worlds


During my night, I slept deeply but woke feeling that I had only just gone to bed. I was certain that I experienced something but didn't know exactly what it was.

This poem describes the feelings that came through as I moved through my early day and allowed the memories to surface.



Between Worlds 04 Jul 09

The mysterious times
The interval between breaths
Fragments of time
When eyes are shut
In a blink

The times when
You are aware
Of the overlapping spaces
Where the mystical
And the normal
Touch

Dragons slumber, dream
Of times when mortals
Never feared them
Knowing that time
Will come again

Unicorns
Empowering
Touch your heart
With love

You remember
You have played there
Now see
With open eyes

They await...



This is a rather special poem, special for me and - I hope - for you too.

Enjoy your day, love from me and the rest of our creation.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed this poem. Wondered why you seemed so preoccupied yesterday. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete