Monday 20 July 2009

On the Journey


I really must remember to make notes to myself so that I can recall what inspired a poem into creation, at the very least it would enable me to make some properly valid comment when posting them here. Otherwise you will just have to continue to put up with this general space-filling chatter.

[Thankful that you can't see me grinning]

I cannot recall what caused this poem to be birthed but it seems appropriate now, several events in my life are suddenly important and this poem was chosen totally at random. These things seem to mesh together in a way that tells me that Soul is giving me a nudge - again.




On the Journey 26 Oct 02

I have been watching
You move
In your dreamtime

I have been listening to
You talk
To your spirits


In those dreams
And those conversations
We have communed
More deeply
Than we ever did
Before


In my dreams
In my speech
I have learned my truth


And I open up my mind
And my eyes
I open up my ears,
And my soul
Can see
Where I'm going






This may have triggered something in the way you view things and think too, comments are invited - if you feel like giving some feedback.

Until my next offering - take care - Love to you.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment