Thursday 9 July 2009

MuseSongs


Changing the mood again today to something a bit lighter, just for the fun of it. I have a few things I intend to post here, some of which may prove to be rather unexpected - you will understand when they arrive. In the meantime I offer...



MuseSongs 24 Sep 2000

Poems dance from my mind
To the beat of a merry drum
Cavort and play
Dance your merry lives away

Fully formed,
The Muse hands to me,
A song, a poem
To whisper, sing
To encourage you to dance
And clap and sing
And wake your Muse

Come sing with me
Our words will make a magic,
A spell to wipe the tears
From the corners of your eyes
To cause a smile to break your frown

So
Raise a smile
Raise a song
Sing the sun through the clouds
Chant the rainbow into the sky
And let us be the ones to say
We've had a beautiful day.




Not too cloying, is it?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment