Friday 10 July 2009

Night After Night


I had intended to post a new poem but it isn't cooked yet, still needs some time for the flavours to meld.

This is another of the 'love song' type of poem that I am sometimes pouring out into the world.

Often I find that I am uncertain as to whether I am getting the right feel so I just offer it for your reading pleasure. If you think that I am not getting it right please tell me.



Night After Night 18 Aug 02

Night after night
You're with me
In my dreams
Day upon day
In all the times
We've shared
You are with me
In my thoughts

On and on
We sing the song
Of life
And lives
Together
Our harmony
And counterpoint
Weave and highlight

And on those
Secret paths
Where we once walked
Fingers entwined
Hearts and minds
Enmeshed and bound
By sacred vows
We chose to make

Our footsteps
Still lead us
Forward, and like the Fool
We take our step
Into infinity
Eternity
Growing together
We go




Hope you enjoyed this - back again soon...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment