Tuesday 28 July 2009

Dancing Through the Dark


When contemplating what to post today I allowed myself to be guided and was interrupted in my selection by Twitter asking for attention, all three updates had something to do with Dance.

I tend not to argue with Spirit and the suggestions made, so I shall just get out of the way...




Dancing Through the Dark - 20 Oct 96

In the darkness
We danced.
We touched,
Moving together
Waiting for the dawn.
Venus watched us
In the growing light
Knowing we were one

Our footsteps
Tread the ancient ways
We stir the sands of time
With our dance.

From darkness we were born
To darkness we shall go
Eventually.
And in between...our dance
Shall mark the moments
Count the seconds
Of the darkness
Waiting for the dawn
Waiting for the sun
To kiss our lives

To bless our movements
In the dance.





I don't really have anything further to say, it is fun when Spirit gives gentle - and not so gentle - hints as to the direction to take, sometimes said direction is really unexpected.

Hopefully I will be able to take the direction I choose next time.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment