Sunday 13 January 2013

Unexpected Touch


This was an unexpected result of posting the #mindfulwriting post on Dolphin Ainsley [a WordPress blog] today.  The original text of the post is highlighted in italic in the version here and both make, I feel, for interesting reading.
See what you think and comment if you will.





Unexpected Touch  -  13 Jan 13


An unexpected touch
In the cool of morning
When you came to me
Exploring

Mental fingers
Played across my body
Taking thoughts … lifting
Sharing

Stroking memories
Warming them again
Till they glowed in my mind
Warming

Reawakening our connection
Shared moments together
Moments of laughter and of Love
Shining

… Waiting to see you …
… Wanting to see you …
… Longing to see you …
… Again …





I really feel that both versions work and definitely thank Muse for her inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. if the short version is exquisite then this version is divine! your love poems are stunning and breathtaking and i LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your beautiful comments ♥
      It really pleases me that you like my Love poems

      Delete