Monday 7 January 2013

Haikū 49


Another selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Alive  -  30 May 10

Never felt alive
But your touches in my mind
Showed me where to go


Spider  -  30 May 10

Tickling all the thoughts
Dancing over my feelings
Whispering spider


Delight -  30 May 10

Love the smell of rain
on dry and dusty pavements
One summer delight


Moisture  -  31 May 10

Missed chances ... Thinking ...
Where did I go wrong?  Crying ...
Moisture on my cheek


Constant  -  31 May 10

I look up and see
Love, my constant companion
Take my Heart again





Remember that I am writing in English so readers from across the Pond should mentally translate "pavements" to "side walks".
More Haikū and some other things to come soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the American English translation. {giggle}

    "Spider" gave me shivers ~ exquisitely creepy!

    i love each and every one of these! what an amazing assortment! you are a master of haikū, Ainsley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just thought that I should highlight the difference between the surfaces of where cars go and feet go.☺
      Thank you for your Lovely comments and your response to "Spider" dani ♥

      Delete