Tuesday 29 January 2013

Haikū 58


More Haikū from my hand-written archives.





Tipsy  -  13 Jun 10

Thash all right, really
I'm fine, I'm fine, no problem
jush liddle tipsy


Odd  -  13 Jun 10

Odd socks in a drawer
No pairs ... wonder why I keep
putting more in there


Amount  -  13 Jun 10

Whatever amount
of Love you give to others
You always have more


Discipline  -  13 Jun 10

It takes discipline
not to lash out at "Fail Whale"
as it flies around


Mercury ~ Iris ~ Soothe  -  13 Jun 10

Mercury ... fleet-foot ...
Carries the Iris to you
To soothe your sad dreams





The last Haikū was the result of a triple prompt which requested that all three words were included in a single verse.  I'm pleased to say that it worked.

More archive things to come before too long.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. the last verse certainly DID work! "Tipsy" "Odd" and "Discipline" are all delightful! and i couldn't agree more with your sentiment in "Amount"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "Tipsy" *hic*
      Thank you for your great comments dani ♥ I really value then ♥

      Delete