Friday 18 January 2013

Haikū 54


Another little collection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Symphony  -  07 Jun 10

Symphony of Love
Stars, counterpointed by the
Moon ... in last night's dance


Mace  -  07 Jun 10

Edges of the lake
Reed-mace stands in the water
Naiad staff of rank


Dangle  -  08 Jun 10

Teasing me again
You dangle your promises
before me, like bait


Fix  -  08 Jun 19

Your Love ... no quick fix
permanent cure for heartache
Thank you my Lover


Body-parts  -  08 Jun 10

Look at my body~
parts of which ... craving your touch
... cannot help myself





More things soon...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. how did i miss this yesterday? i'm so sorry!

    "Dangle" is charming

    "Mace" "Fix" and "Body-parts" all good

    "Symphony" exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you may have been busy ☺

      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete