Thursday 3 January 2013

Haikū 46


More from the hand-written Haikū archives from May 2010.





Rule  -  21 May 10

Events in the past
I rule a line below them
Now I move forward


Die?  -  21 May 10

Would I die for you?
No ... then I could not Love you
and I would be lost


Life  -  21 May 10

The words life offers
Encouraging you to move
Out beyond yourself


Wrap  -  22 May 10

You are around me
Within me ... I wrap myself
In your Love embrace


Thrust  -  22 May 10

She offered her Heart
Wrapped in silk ... thrust it into
My hand ... please take me


Dark  -  23 May 10

When your day is dark
I offer the Light of Love
to show your way home





More Haikū and things will be posted here soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. "Dark" is exquisite!

    "Dark" "Thrust" "Wrap" "Die" ~ all lovely and romantic!

    "Life" is good and "Rule" is exceptional!

    truly amazing group of haikū, Ainsley! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ Lovely comments.
      Four out of five Haikū are romantic ~ I must have been going through a phase ☺

      Delete
    2. Hmmm ~ I can't count ~ I posted SIX Haikū this time ☺

      Delete