Friday 4 January 2013

Haikū 47


More from the Haikū hand-written archives.





Pledge  -  23 May 10

Renewing the pledge
I made so long ago ... I
Am yours forever


Conjured  -  24 May 10

The dream you conjured
Took me to a place I knew
Would show me your Love


Contest  -  24 May 10

Venus challenged you
To a contest of beauty
She could not beat you


Rest  -  24 May 10

The rest of the world
Has been beaten ... I have won
I can claim your Heart


Batter  -  24 May 10

Storm winds batter me
Push me hither and thither
But I will survive





There will be more soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. definitely some wonderful love poems, Ainsley!

    all except "Batter" which is a wonderful message of its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete