Thursday 31 January 2013

Haikū 59


The hand-written Haikū archives have more offerings...





Road  -  14 Jun 10

I'm walking on a
lonely road ~ made bearable
while you are with me


Pet Peeve  -  14 Jun 10

I have a pet peeve
his name is Grouch and sometimes
he bites ... if not fed


Reply + Redemption + Searching  -  14 Jun 10

Searching for a sign ...
Reply to the Universe
Seeking redemption


Rate  -  14 Jun 10

The rate of descent
tempered by a parachute
gives a safe landing


Simply  -  15 Jun 10

The YOU you show me ...
The magic that is you
... Simply beautiful





The triple-prompt Haikū came from one of the many Prompt games I played on Twitter at that time.

Need I say that there is more to come?

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Pet Peeve" had me laughing out loud! only you would think of it that way & i LOVE it!!!

    "Reply-Redemption-Searching" is amazing!

    "Simply" is simply divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why ... thank you kind lady ~ I try to look after my Peeve as best I can ☺

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ♥

      Delete