Thursday 17 January 2013

Haikū 53


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Night  -  05 Jun 10

Images of night
Carrying the essence of
dreams and fantasies


Grace  -  05 Jun 10

You put temptation
in front of me, testing me
to take ... and say grace

... [ for what I am about to receive... ] 


Hand  -  06 Jun 10

On my Heart, a trace
of a kiss left by your lips
as you held my hand


Conflict  -  06 Jun 10

Sunlight streaming in
Cool breeze through open window
Hot and cold conflict


Energy  -  07 Jun 10

Feeling energy
flowing through me as you touch
You recharge my Soul





More poems to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Grace" made me smile {especially the footnote}

    "Night" is gorgeous

    "Hand" and "Energy" are lovely

    "Conflict" is one of your wonderful observations of the world taking notice of things others might not.

    another amazing selection! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments
      I can only write about what I "see" and what Muse prompts me to look at

      Delete