Tuesday 15 January 2013

Haikū 52


Another little selection from my hand-written Haikū archives.





Vibrant  -  03 Jun 10

I do not exist
nothing but a vibrant dream
by the Universe


Difference  -  03 Jun 10

You ... me ... Universe
All things floating in the stream
There's no difference


Smash  -  04 Jun 10

Your Love can smash the
chains of pain around my Heart
and has freed my Soul


Loyal  -  04 Jun 10

I stood before you
through every test you gave me
Loyal to my core


Shackles  -  04 Jun 10

The bonds of Love are
such sweet shackles ~ never want
to be free of them





More to come at some point.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. wow! these are stunning, Ainsley!

    the first two such huge universal truths contained in so few words! {no pun intended}

    the last three all about love, but each so different.

    wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ It makes me really happy that you enjoy my offerings ♥

      Delete