Sunday 6 January 2013

Haikū 48


More Haikū from the hand-written archives of 2010.





Precarious  -  24 May 10

Mountain of your Love
I have a precarious
grasp ... but you hold me


Deshabille  -  25 May 10

Too hot and sticky
In a state of deshabille
I really don't care


Shake  -  25May 10

I should have known that
My world would shake because you
Entered it ... thank you


Unequal  -  26 May 10

I feel unequal
To the words you share with me
Thank you for giving


Blur  -  26 May 10

On the page the words
Blur and smudge, you are not here
Come back to me soon





There will be more soon...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. lovely romantic haikū, Ainsley.

    well, except for "Deshabille" ~ is that the same thing as dishevel?

    thank you for continuing to share!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up that word when I first chose to accept the challenge ~ it is essentially the same meaning, I believe it might form the root of the English word.
      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ~ it is my pleasure to share.

      Delete