Thursday 10 January 2013

Haikū 50


A few more offerings from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Afternoon  -  31 May 10

Now the afternoon
Lets slip the tears she has held
Rain is falling now


Cover  -  31 May 10

Cover me gently
With dreams ... my sleeping body
does not want to wake


Cloak  -  01 Jun 10

Your cloak, accepted,
wraps me ~ covers me in dream
Lets me sleep in peace


Question  -  01 Jun 10

Drifting through my day
Feeling your Love around me
Of that ... no question


Words  -  02 Jun 10

Sitting in the night
Listening to all your words
bring your Love to me





There will be more soon.

2 comments:

  1. these are all incredibly lovely and romantic, Ainsley! i think "Cover" is my favorite.

    beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your wonderful comments ♥

      Delete