Sunday 30 June 2013

Image[ination]


Another little Love-song/poem which grew out of the first two lines and formed over the space of the afternoon and evening.





Image[ination]  -  29 Jun 13

Close your eyes
See me

Look into your imagination
See me looking back at you
In all your glory

Look into my mind
See you

Love holds us both
Entwined ~ intertwined
Sharing the same space

Open your eyes
See us

No dream or imagination
Shows us as we really are
Connected together

Look
See We






The structure is not something I originally intended but I feel it works.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you may not have intended the structure but it is quite effective. i most especially love ~

    "Look
    See We"

    and that the reality is at least as good as the imagined.

    to say to a woman
    "See me looking back at you
    In all your glory"

    would surely make her feel extremely loved and valued.

    this is quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed this poem ~ I feel that it works rather well.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Beautiful comments.

      Delete