Monday 3 June 2013

Gogyohka 8


Another selection from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Word  -  19 Aug 10

A whispered word
coaxes memories
out of the shuttered room
blinking
into the daylight


I Wait  -  20 Aug 10

And in the early hours
I wait
with a futile sense
of longing
for your return


Seeing You  -  20 Aug 10

Seeing you
in the eye of my mind
Holding you
in the palm of my Soul
Loving you


Day's End  -  21 Aug 10

Close of day
Fingertips of sunlight
caress my face
ruffle my hair
with a gentle breeze


Raindrops  -  21 Aug 10

Standing in cloud
feet firmly on the ground
eyes lost
in the space between raindrops
and puddles





More poems of all varieties of flavours to come.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. these are all delicious! amazing grouping! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grouping is always by chance ~ I simply post these little poems in date order.

      Thank you for your comment dani ♥

      Delete