Thursday 6 June 2013

Illusion


The realisation that all is an illusion is enough to take you somewhere else and allow reality to show itself to you.





Illusion  -  05 Jun 13

Forest clearing
Unicorn waits for the Lady
I wait to gather the crystals
Of Love
From the waters of life

Taste them
Feel the warmth
Open yourself to them
And feel how they
Can bring joy

Walking by myself
I realise that all I see … 
All I experience is illusion
And so I return to the forest
To see the Unicorn and await the Lady





I thank you for sharing in my reality.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. if illusion, lovely nonetheless! i don't think unicorns visit my part of the world. i suppose it has magic of its own, but not unicorns.

    i enjoyed sharing a bit of your reality ~ thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unicorns, like Dragons, go everywhere and can be seen in moments of quiet.

      So Lovely to see you in my reality dani ♥
      Thank you for your Lovely comments.

      Delete