Wednesday 26 June 2013

Tempora


Another offering triggered by seeing a single word in a website.





Tempora  -  25 Jun 13

Watching you watching me
The light of Love
Shines from your eyes
I watch the smile
Grow on your lips

Watching me watching you
A hint of shyness
Flickers across your face
Coy glance
Draws me in to you





Not that this has any real relevance to the poem other than the fact that the word triggered something in my mind.

The name Tempora comes from a “security” operation run by GCHQ to tap into and save Internet messages for 30 days to enable analysis and surveillance of individuals and organisations.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i like your concept MUCH better than the government's. you definitely have a way of putting romantic nuances into words ~ lovely imagery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer my take on the meaning of "Tempora" more poetic and romantic.
      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete