Thursday 13 June 2013

In A Dream


After having a series of strange dreams over the last few nights, my mind started to journey through previously uncharted areas.  I hope you like the view.





In A Dream  -  11 Jun 13

Dreamed about but never seen
Fragrances only smelled
In places where the mind goes
When drifting in reverie

Taking your hand
To share in the dream
Walking through the worlds
And lands of wonder

Taking my hand
To lead me through places
You wish to share
And offer me

And we dreamed our dream
Together
Opening the gates
To our worlds of wonder





My dreams were not about this but were a launching point.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love that each takes the other's hand to share their separate places with one another. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing is everything dani ♥ thank you for your Lovely comment.

      Delete