Friday 7 June 2013

Words In The Silence


In my mind's eye I saw the ripples on the water as Muse suggested it, I was happy to follow this offering with one of my own.





Words In The Silence  -  06 Jun 13

Ripple on the lake
The wind’s secret whisper
I hear it
In the moment of silence
When the leaves
Stop talking

Ripples in my mind
A myriad reflections of you
Shine through me
I see you
When my mind
Stops talking

Ripples on the world
Open the gates to let you in
Sweet smiles call to me
Lay down my thoughts
Take you in my arms and
Stop talking





I am rather pleased with the repeating theme in each stanza.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. the repetition is very effective! i love all three stanzas equally. beautiful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ it was another essentially accidental event ~ I hadn't originally intended any repetitions but it was the way things formed.

      Delete