Sunday 30 May 2010

I Am...


Another example of Muse pointing out a few lines of text and suggesting that I work a poem out of them. This poem was birthed a very short time after the offering I posted yesterday...





I Am... - 29 May 10

I am the wind
I spin you around
Lift you into the trees
To dance with the willow
In the soft green dream

I am the song
Lifted by
The melodies
Sung for countless years
By a myriad voices

I am the words
Whispered
In the night
Lovers together
Sharing the pillow
And the dream

I am the thoughts
Taken from the day
Woven in the night
Shared while
Holding the dream
As it forms

I am the laughter
We share while we play
The lovely little games
That only we can see
And play

I am the dream
Enter me...





Words wind themselves around me and dance with my thoughts.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. flowing
    glowing
    knowing
    showing
    playing
    swaying
    sharing
    dreaming.....life into being
    I turned around...and there you were

    pushed by the wind
    singing heart songs
    weaving wonders in the day
    playing with them at night

    beautiful imagery my friend

    ReplyDelete