Friday 7 May 2010

Haikū - 5


The next selection for the Haikū archives.





Between...

Between sea and land
a strip of wet sand waiting
to welcome my feet


Love

Love thoughts require
holding dear ones tenderly
being in the now


Incubated

Incubated by
the love we hold, together,
timeless thoughts did grow


Dark

In the dark of night
eyes watching from a moonless
sky, soon will be prey


Dragon

Dragons nuzzle me
curl and cradle, protect me
enfold me in love


And finally, something which isn't strictly a Haikū but has a very similar feel...


Moments


In the little moments
piece by piece and time by time
we share a life together





There will be more before too long.


1 comment:

  1. in the moments
    life unfolds
    and offers more
    for us to hold
    in the moments
    life reveals
    more of you
    for me to see

    thank your for your words
    and the inspiration they give me

    ReplyDelete