Wednesday 2 June 2010

I Dream, of You


I am not entirely certain what set this one underway but I am quite pleased with the way it went.





I Dream, of You - 02 Jun 10

Night comes silently
On wrapped feet
Sliding in to take me
To dream
Of you

Out into the sleeping world
We go
Night holding my hand
Leading me on
To where you
Wait

Wait for me
Beside the jasmine...

Perfumed dreams...

Hold me close
When I arrive

I remember the blossoms
I remember...
Candles
In the night
Jasmine fills my senses
The flame will never fade
The dream remains





Where this came from, where it leads - I do not know. If you have any suggestions...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. flickering at midnight,
    dreamsleep,
    waiting for you to
    to join in
    the wonderous weaving
    of tomorrows tales
    in beautiful pictures
    painted in your sleeping mind
    accented with scent
    that act like tethers
    to pull you back in

    ReplyDelete