Saturday 8 May 2010

The Dolphin and the Moon Maiden


This poem grew out of some things I had seen, read and been prompted about. I feel that I have already posted something similar but cannot find it - not that I looked too hard for it.





The Dolphin and the Moon Maiden

Moon Maiden
Drinks from the stream
Shines herself
Onto the world

Within the stream
The Dolphin smiles
Transforms himself
And takes
The Maiden's hand
To hold it close
Tenderly
Gently kissing
Her fingertips

Taking the Maiden
In his arms
They fly
Together




This is another of my recurring themes, I probably will never tire of this one.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. in the stream
    like the dream
    they soar
    they reach
    they touch
    transformed
    they travel
    all planes

    ReplyDelete