Thursday 20 May 2010

Waited


Another poem that grew unexpectedly while listening to a song and a couple of words caught my attention particularly strongly, Muse insisted that it was written straight away and I now present it here.





Waited - 20 May 10

Waited...
I have waited
For longer
Than you know
For longer
Than I care to rememeber
For you
To be beside me

To walk together
Hand in hand
In the way my dreams
Have shown me
To look upon
The mysteries of dawn
Of sunset
And in the candlelight glow
To look upon our mysteries





The mysteries of Muse - also something special for me.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a tree
    I stood and listened to the breeze
    love walked by me
    love sat under my branches
    it's wonderful vibration
    absorbed by my roots
    traveled my truck
    and was entangled
    in my leaves
    and when the wind blew
    through the trees
    the love would flow
    on the breeze

    Now no longer am I a tree
    I've come to hold the hand of love
    to love
    to dance
    to sing to the wind
    to hold the hand of love
    and take that chance

    ReplyDelete