Wednesday 26 May 2010

Playground


This poem grew in the very early hours of this morning, around the midnight hour seems to be a favourite time for Muse to tap me on my shoulder and request that I start to write. Just as well I am normally awake then...





Playground - 26 May 10

She paused
Watching me
A subtle smile
Played across her lips
Hinted at a kiss

Playing
With my mind
Teasing
Only a little game
Her eyes told me
But she liked
Playing

She wanted me
To join the game
Emperor to her
Empress
Lovers in our World
The Universe
Our playground

She offered her hand
Warm and inviting
Said...come with me
I reached out
Took her hand
Looked deep
Into her eyes
And saw
The playground awaited





The playground is open to all...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. the playground of life
    so easy to jump into
    just watch children
    the rules of engagment
    are simply
    imagination rules!!!
    they don't have to speak them
    once you step into the playground of life
    you just know
    how to act
    what is fair
    we're all
    whatever we want to be
    build it big
    build it small
    just as long as you
    enjoy the day
    giggle alot
    along the way

    hand in hand
    through the sands of time
    in the playground of life
    energy plays

    lovely my friend :)

    ReplyDelete