Saturday 8 August 2009

Moonchildren - Moondancing


I wanted to take a look at this poem for a long time, I was rather put off when I discovered that the wrong poem was hiding behind the document title. While looking for something completely unrelated to it, I was pleased to come across a folder containing a printed version. It is now filed and I present it here for your reading pleasure.




Moonchildren - Moondancing - 18 Apr 02

Your dreams
Scratching at my midnight door
Moondancing
Attempting to wake me
From a starless sleep

A kiss in the darkness
And my dreams
Aroused
Around my watching Soul
They weave a merry dance
Calling the dream
To watch and witness
The vows
We make




I think it was worth the wait, hope you did too.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment