Wednesday 26 August 2009

I Should Have Said...


Delving into the past again, till more new poems start to emerge into the world.




I Should Have Said... - 12 May 05

And I never had the chance
To say to you
All the things I really wanted to say

Like, I love you

When we were together
I was filled with the thoughts
And feelings of the special time
Where we had something to share

Because of this
I never said the things
That really matter
And I feel that I have missed
The chance to let you know
That

I love you

Should we meet again
I wonder if I would have the courage
To admit to you
The feelings that I hold
And say that

I love you

The times we shared
The thoughts that passed
Through both of our minds
As we played and allowed the feelings
To drift gently
And playfully
As we sat and held hands together

And I still feel
That I missed the chance to say

I love you





Never miss the chance to say I love you, it isn't worth the pain if the chance is lost and certainly it isn't worth it for you or your special 'friend' whomever that might be.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment