Tuesday 11 August 2009

In Vagrant Apparition


Another of the vaguely autobiographical poems, I feel that - if I can exorcise some of these here I can be free of the memories...I don't think that it is going to work actually.

I can hope though.




In Vagrant Apparition - 17 May 05

Her dark hair
And dark eyes
And dark hidden thoughts

Still return to haunt

When I least expect them

While locked in dream
Or as I rise
Or as I make my way
Around the town
Sometimes...

She is there

Watching me

I have tried to exorcise
The stray un-necessary thoughts
But still a memory
Claws its way back
To re-surface

Hello

You're back again





I'm sure that you have all met someone like this, nice enough to be friends but with something beneath the surface which makes you wish to take a step back.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment