Friday 26 February 2010

Reaching Out


This poem was gestated over a couple of days but it finally emerged into the world.





Reaching Out - 26 Feb 10

I reached out
To hold her heart
Tenderly I kissed her
And her eyes looked
Deep within me
And held my Soul

Her touch
Brought memories
To my mind
Memories of things
Which haven't happened
Yet

She planted the feelings
Deep within me
Of things we have done
Will do
She knew the seeds
Would bear fruit soon
And she watered them
With her kisses





Love poems are back - I like this...


2 comments:

  1. memories of tomorrow
    raining on today
    from a heart
    from the sky
    held in trust
    on a road
    not yet paved
    can't wait to see where it leads you
    peace my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaching Out -- that can be taken as some HOT stuff! I love it!

    ReplyDelete