Thursday 4 February 2010

Another Memory


Sometimes the 'real' world becomes inextricably blended and linked with my inner world, I often find that I don't always know where I am and in which world I am living.





Another Memory - 04 Feb 10

Wind howling at my door again
Rain scratching at the windows
Trying so hard to get in,
Hearing your voice in my memory
Blending with the wind-song
Drawing me to look out
To see if you are there - looking in

Tears on my window
Mocking the rain on my cheeks
Wondering whether to go out
To get closer to your voice
In the storm...
I touch the windowpane
Unyielding
Wishing it was your skin
I sigh and turn away





I have been invited to explore 'sad' again - wish I knew why.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. sad, rain finds memories pain
    like bubbles
    let them come
    and give them to the wind
    they want out...
    give them their due
    just dont' hold them
    for in holding them
    they hold you down

    see you in the waves
    dancing in the rain
    blowing bubbles to the wind

    ReplyDelete