Tuesday 23 February 2010

Silences


Muse handed me these words, they have no real connection to my life at the moment - I can only think that they come from some previous life.




Silences - 23 Feb 10

What did we have?
When all said and done

A lifetime full of
Meaningful silences
When things
That should have been said
Weren't even mentioned

A lifetime full of
Meaningless promises
Spoken when silence
Should have ruled
And in those times
No one listened
To what the other
Really wanted






Another of my sad images, I am often puzzled as to what levels I am tapping into and why this should be.

1 comment:

  1. floating to the surface
    memories out of time
    when we think we spoke
    but didn't
    for fear of being unkind
    where they come
    and where they go
    the flow does not know
    only knows it spits them up
    to set them free

    ReplyDelete