Sunday 14 February 2010

Conversations


Almost a return to the 'sad' series of poems but, this one feels different to me - not quite certain what it is that changes the mood for me, what do you think?




Conversations - 14 Feb 10

Whispers in the silence
Of the night
Conversations
With the people
In imagination
Across a void
In the echoes
Of my mind

Holding an imaginary
Hand
Created out of habit
From a wish
That was real
A long time ago
Your hand was almost real
Then

My world is different now
As is my self
I know her hand is unreal
But I cannot let it go
And still she haunts
My thoughts
And dreams





I really do not know where this came from, or what it is trying to tell me - I shall have to explore...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. This is hauntingly beautiful ♥ Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. waving in the wind she came
    grabbed your hand
    and pulled you toward the sky
    to show you the stars where still there
    a hand in time
    from another place
    reaches still
    across the sea
    it is real
    it just knows
    that there are some places
    we can not go
    from this place in time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say to you I extend my hand. ~Lovely

    ReplyDelete