Thursday 18 February 2010

Heart-flame


Muse took this idea, hit me with it and sent me into the waves to let the words wash over me till they were done...





Heart-flame - 18 Feb 10

Fingertips touch,
In the swirling depths
We dive
Hearts touch
And in the water...
Flame

Deft movements
To arouse the Spirit
Dancing in the light
Of the heart-flame
Shining brighter than the sun
Along the shore

Hands entwined
Bodies entwined
Feeling the pull
Of the tides
Upon us,
Letting them guide
And take us to where
We need to go




...still feeling the passion.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful catch

    The here and the now
    the then and the where
    all swirl across times line
    weaved in the world
    are lives old and new
    and some yet to come
    energy speak
    on waves and with sparks
    of inspiration
    twirling across the sea
    I see it and it sees me

    ReplyDelete