Sunday 7 February 2010

Unimagined Dreams


Suddenly a return to 'happy' and 'love' - I don't know what triggered the change but it is a welcome one.





Unimagined Dreams - 07 Feb 10

Words, thought but not said
Whispered by another
Instead

She watched me as I slept
I pretended, so that I
Could watch her too

No longer able to pretend
My smile grew and she
Echoed it back to me
Then melded our kisses

We walked along our favourite shore
Daring the waves
To wet our feet
Giggling when they did
Then we paused
To watch the sun
Make the long slow journey
Into night

Home
Lit a candle
To light the way back
For the sun

Then we shared the words
That were never spoken
Only whispered
In the secret places
In our minds





I am hoping that this new trend will continue for a long time.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. whispers on the wind
    find their way
    to our hearts
    when we are open to recieve them
    open the window
    to the breeze
    light a candle
    for love to shine
    and it will come
    all the time
    walking in the waves of life
    seeing all the beauty about
    peace my friend

    ReplyDelete