Monday 1 March 2010

New Page


After a short break, during which Muse showed me some other things to play with, I have been requested to add this to the page.





New Page - 01 Mar 10

Waves are rolling in
The tide now covering
Our footprints on the sand...
What we did there
Now a memory
For yesterday
To live again
And retell

Tomorrow brings
A new set of memories
For us to play
And be
And walk the sand...
To leave a new set
Of footprints
To tell our story





This beach features a lot in my life, my memories my dreams and in my poetry - it is almost a second home for me, you are welcome to visit whenever you want.


1 comment:

  1. footprints at the edge of the sea
    were they you or were they me?
    the waves roll in
    and take them away
    to deposit them another day
    playing on the beach of time

    ReplyDelete