Sunday 7 July 2013

Night Eyes


This came out of memory, a time when I walked on the sand across the bay in afternoons and evenings.  Brought into the now with thoughts of a "you" who wasn't with me at that time.





Night Eyes  -  06 Jul 13

The evening is growing thin
Night is breaking through
To leave stars
In your eyes
To light my way
To you

On my way across the sand
I see your eyes
Watching me
Calling me
Inviting me
To be with you

Fireflies stardancing
Drawing new constellations
Around us
Sketching
A web of Love
Home now






Past  present and future pulled into a single whole.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. " Fireflies stardancing
    Drawing new constellations
    Around us
    Sketching
    A web of Love
    Home now"

    exquisite imagery! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had the pleasure of seeing a firefly illuminating the evening. I just have to rely on my imagination.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete
    2. i have a memory of being around seven, visiting relatives in the Midwest, and my cousins and i chasing fireflies with jars. of course, there were holes cut in the tops and we let them go before we went inside. it was magical.

      Delete