Friday 5 July 2013

In The Arms Of The Sea


This poem was birthed when I looked out of my window and saw only low-flying cloud ~ inland it would be called fog.





In The Arms Of The Sea  -  02 Jul 13

When the sea
Takes wing
To hold me
I walk in cloud
Grey upon grey
In grey

Cool silence
Wraps me
Moistly
In the grey robes
Of the sea
As she kisses me

Whispers softly
Of gentle waves
Caressing the shore
Combing the sands
As I sleep
In her arms

Then I gently wake
Still wrapped in cloud
Memories of her tales
Still shine in my mind
As the rain
Bathes me







Cloud doesn't get a chance to lift before it hits land here.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. magical! the reality and the poetry. almost mystical to one such as i who lives in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Beautiful comments.
      What more can I say?

      Delete