Tuesday 23 March 2010

Work in Progress


After quite a long pause Muse gave me a gentle poke in the ribs and invited me to write again.





Work in Progress - 23 Mar 10

Echoing
Through the chambers
Of my mind

Your voice
Carries all the feelings
We shared...
And share
Today

Looking from the window
Across the beach
To where the waves
Meet the sand
And where the sea
Kisses the sky
Between all the worlds
Our footprints mark
Our wanderings

Sitting on a grey afternoon
Working on a half-written
Love song
Wondering if
I will finish it today





I'm pleased to be back in the lovesongs mood again...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. with the spring
    wonders float
    in the waves
    through the open window
    as they wash upon the shore
    I hear the song you sing
    and the laughter as they play
    along the shore
    of memories

    ReplyDelete