Saturday 13 March 2010

Firelight, Rainy Night [Chrysalis Sequence VIII]


After this I have only one more of the Sequence to post here, I am watching it come to a close with very mixed feelings - almost as though I am reading what someone else has written...





Firelight, Rainy Night - 11 Mar 10

Dark, apart from
Flickering firelight...
Thoughts I thought
Were ancient
But haven't happened
Yet
Tease me
Show me things
That are yet to be

Outside
A myriad sparkling drops
Fall from an ashen sky
Watering the soil
Preparing the way
Causing growth
To stir

Here, in me
I can feel
A growing change
Shifting into something
New...
Building...

Soft susseration
Rain on the window
Crackling fire
Softly wakens me...





The Chrysalis is waking...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. water in all forms
    from the sky
    or from the eys
    lubricate, cleanse,
    and water
    thoughts, seedlings
    life
    causing growth
    in many ways
    may the firelight
    illuminate your
    window on the world
    as the forming
    is grown
    and shown to you.

    ReplyDelete