Monday 15 March 2010

Forest


Muse appears in different guises to me and shows me things I usually do not expect.





Forest - 15 Mar 10

She took me by the hand
And led me deep
Into the forest
Dappled sun
Through leafy canopy
Eiderdown
Laid me down
Beneath the trees
To sleep

Dreams flowed
Places I have never been
But have always
Existed in them
Remembered to me
Again
To allow me
Experiences of another way
A different view

She watched me dream
And in the dream
She led me further
To find me
And who I am
And where I am
And where I am going
Her gentle smile
Encouraged me
Further still





Muse is playing with my memories again today...wondering what I will be shown.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. dreams
    they show us so many things
    where we've been many times
    and where we wish to be
    sometimes we don't know the way
    can't see the forest for the trees
    and need to to lead
    down that paths in dreams
    so that in life it feels
    just right
    like I've been here before
    walking through this door
    laying upon this floor
    leaning against this tree.
    To sleep in dreams
    is to truly rest
    mind body and spirit
    content with the days events.

    ReplyDelete