Saturday 6 March 2010

Chrysalis [Chrysalis Sequence - I]


Just before midnight Muse prompted me to write, I took up pen and paper and words flowed. It was only when I actually read what I had written, that I realised that the nine lines were not a poem but the titles for nine poems.

Another 'song cycle' was being birthed, I present the first of this sequence here, now.




Chrysalis - 06 Mar 10

Been sleeping
So many years
Waiting...
Waiting till the time
Was right

Around me
Time passed
Not fast enough
And I watched
As trees
Sway
And shiver
With each passing breeze

Waiting...

Tides came and went
Sometimes leaving
Traces on the sand
For all to see
Sometimes
Only for me
The shadows
Of the passing days
Remain
Still I slept






I have no idea how long this sequence will take to complete - I am just going to let it flow.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. waiting and watching
    out to sea
    the sea see's you
    and the sea see's me
    but what exactly
    does it want us to see
    the wind it knows
    and in the breeze it shows
    raining thougths from the trees
    that are picked up
    by those who are aware

    ReplyDelete