Sunday 7 March 2010

Forgotten Years [Chrysalis Sequence II]


This arrived faster than I expected and I typed it on my computer before I retired for my night. This is the second poem in the Chrysalis Sequence...





Forgotten Years - 06 Mar 10

Trying to remember
Where I put my life
All the things
I said would stay with me
Forever
Have faded...
I didn't want them to go

How long have I been here
I do not know
Days blend into each other
And my mind
Asks
Why




I really do not know what to say about where these poems are leading, perhaps I should just watch and wait for the sequence to unfold.


2 comments:

  1. Ainsley~

    I can't wait to see them unfold. You're mind is as sharp as ever my LOVELY one.

    xo
    @purelycarrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. walking through life
    we tuck things away in our pockets
    and in our hearts
    telling ourselves
    I'll want this forever
    then forever shows you a face
    you do not recognize
    and you see
    that you have been walking backwards
    in the sea

    ReplyDelete