Sunday 31 January 2010

Where Am I


This is the poem that I intended to post yesterday but for various reasons it had to wait.





Where Am I - 30 Jan 10

Dreaming
Eyes open
The 'where I am'
Floating in front of
The 'the rest of the world'

Images mix and blend
Bringing memories to dance
With thoughts and dreams
Of forgotten times

Not knowing now
Whether fantasy
Or reality...
Or...

Playing with the thoughts
And letting them grow
And the thoughts
Are playing with me




The thoughts behind this poem are even more valid today than they were yesterday...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. dreaming thoughts
    streaming in the flowng dream
    what we have and have not
    spin us round and round
    I wanted this
    I will want that
    and sometime we forget to see
    the most important thing
    that we we have

    rolling in all the wonder that I possess
    sharing all the sparkle I collect
    and reflecting the love of self
    out into the world

    ReplyDelete