Friday 15 January 2010

Love Always Here


This poem grew quite quickly this afternoon.





Love Always Here - 15 Jan 10

The last streams of day
Paint the sky
Fade to dark
I light a candle
To honour the sun

I close my eyes
And see your face
Watch your smile
Spread light into my world

Memories caress my mind
Stroke my Soul
Bring thoughts of you
Back to the surface
To dance with me again

I look from my window
To watch the distant lights
Of passing ships
A gentle hand rests on my shoulder
And warm lips brush my neck





Those lips sent a shiver down my spine - lovely.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. does love walk around
    reminding us
    of it's touch?
    leaving it's gentle embrace
    like footprints in the sand
    reminding us that it was here?
    do we each have a part to play
    in loves grand plan?
    as the ships pass your view
    I wave from right here.

    ReplyDelete