Saturday 16 January 2010

Wind


Standing in my conservatory and listening...





Wind - 16 Jan 10

Wind
Whispering to me
Through the keyhole
Singing songs
Of far distant lands

Carrying the fragrance
Of a myriad blossoms
And all the memories
They hold

The songs still echo
Through my mind
Reminding me
Of all the places

The songs are now
Summoning me back
To a world I knew
Before I was born





I'm staying here - I just love the song and will listen to it every time it is sung.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. I stood in the waves
    and with every one
    a new memory
    from a long forgotten shore
    lapped against my mind
    you were there singing
    in the wind
    to me in the sea


    I was siting with my best friend Chris talking about twitter and telling him the wonders it shows me when all of a sudden I started to write.....that 2 hours ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous gift you have here Ainsley, i love what you write.. i love the wind too, its strong and vibrant and is an unseen force!.

    Luna.. thats also equally brill :O) excellent work my dear friends, excellent.. have a beautiful day :O)

    ReplyDelete