Monday 25 January 2010

Souls, Dancing, Dreaming


This poem suddenly came through this afternoon and I felt that it should be posted straight away.





Souls, Dancing, Dreaming - 25 Jan 10

We have been in this space
Before
We have played here...
Lifetimes together
Lifetimes apart
Dancing, dreaming
Wondering

Souls kiss and merge
Enfolding and holding,
Keeping safe the dream
Of unity

We will return to this space
Again
To play some more...
And dance a new dream
Into reality
And make all lifetimes
One





Sometimes a little touch of sadness will bring a thought and dream...and poem, into the outer world and give it the power to fly.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Once I found my way to the beach
    the waves there called to me
    and in the calling, called me friend.

    splashing and danceing in the waves
    filled with love from time gone by
    and in the waving, touched my heart.

    dreaming and danceing
    singing and laughing
    I found a friend
    from before to today
    as we waltz into tomorrow

    ReplyDelete